Call for papers
The scientific program of MMR 2017 will include Plenary sessions, Invited sessions and Contributed sessions.
All speakers have to submit a 3-8 pages paper for the conference proceedings and an abstract for the conference booklet, by March 31, 2017. Instructions for the submission of abstracts and papers are provided here.
Invited sessions consist of 3 papers invited by the organizer of the session. The duration of an Invited session is 90 minutes. Each talk is 25 minutes plus 5 minutes discussion time.
Proposals of invited sessions have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 20, 2016. A proposal is made of the title of the session, the names of the 3 speakers with tentative titles of the talks. The proposals will be reviewed by the Scientific programme committee. Due to limited funds, we are unable to offer any financial support to invited speakers and organizers.
Contributed sessions consist of 4 to 6 papers. The length of the talks will depend on the number of accepted papers.
Topics of the conference
All aspects of mathematical methods in reliability are welcome, from theory to applications. The topics of the conference include (but are not limited to):
- Accelerated life testing
- Bayesian methods in reliability
- Case studies in reliability analysis
- Computational methods in reliability
- Decision making in reliability
- Degradation modeling and analysis
- Extremes in reliability
- Imperfect repair modeling
- k-out-of-n systems
- Lifetime data analysis
- Lifetime distributions theory
- Maintenance modeling and analysis
- Multi-state and continuous-state system reliability
- Network reliability
- Online monitoring
- Optimization methods in reliability
- Prognostic and health management
- Safety and risk assessment
- Sensitivity analysis in reliability
- Software reliability and testing
- Stochastic aging
- Stochastic dependence in reliability
- Stochastic orders in reliability
- Stochastic processes in reliability
- Structural reliability
- Warranty modeling and analysis